" Alliance High school Girl Serana Nyokabi commits suicide leaves behind a chilling suicide note(Full Details) - USA NEWS

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Alliance High school Girl Serana Nyokabi commits suicide leaves behind a chilling suicide note(Full Details)

 




It is with deep sorrow that we announce the untimely death of Serena Nyokabi of A.G.H.S 

Serena had been undergoing treatment and seeing a Psychiatrist and therapist since 2019 for anxiety disorders. Unfortunately, she took her own life on Thursday evening 08.10.21.Their home is in Naivasha. 

May the God of Grace strengthen the family and Alliance Girls fraternity at this difficult time of loss of one of their own. 

Again, we must point out that mental health is now a big issue. As our children report back to school, take time to feel them, to listen to them and to encourage them. Pressure across the country has taken toll not only to adults but to our children in schools. 

Prayers for Serena her family and AGHS fraternity. RIP girl. 


Here is an excerpt of the suicide note she left.


“Wherever I look… they have come for me and I must go. Now I am no longer needed. They hurt me. They want me to be hurt, be in pain…they have taken away everything I used for my survival. Everything is so foggy. Nothing seems real now. Everything is a dream…everything. Nothing stays, everything will fade," her last note read.

“They have destroyed me. They will destroy everything that is mine. Oh no that shit forget it. Just like everyone, they will forget me, after all what am I? Nothing at all. I do not know what else to write. I will be over in (a) few seconds, a little pain for greater bliss and eternal oblivion. My lifestyle change drastically over the last few months. I stopped sleeping soundly. Being jolted away in the cold thread by dream of a life I believed I had left behind long ago. I needed help and they only said that I was doing everything for attention. That I did not have the guts to kill myself. Here you go…you look here…I am messed up now. I hold myself responsible for my physical death," the girl further wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

[facebook]

Disqus Shortname

sigma2

Post Bottom Ad